Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Double-up

I'm going to do a double post because I can. Thanks so much for the anniversary comments! I'm nudging John towards a fish post. We have too many gorgeous angels now not to share. Now, WIP Wednesday:


Still working on those elephants. I just received some sad news about someone one of them is intended for, so I need to send them this week to make her feel better. One needs ears and they both need eyes, then they will be ready to go. I should have them done for Friday. I'm also working on a test-knit for Isabell over at Grasflecken. It's a contiguous sleeve striped sweater. I'm really digging it! I'm iffy about the colors, but they might work out.

Go visit Tami for more WIP Wednesday posts!

And next: A third outfit! I'm in it to win it! I think I wore these jeans on day one, though...hmm....


Top: Banana Republic
Cardi: Gap
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Blowfish
Necklace: gift from Gma

Let me tell you my BR and Gap secret: I have an insider. One of my dear knitting friends works there, so she frequently brings our knitting group 50% off coupons (50%!). She talked me into a card when we re-wardrobed last fall so I pretty much never pay full-price for anything (I know, I know, it's not really a price reduction as a price inflation that brings it back down to normal price, but I'm talking no more than 40% off or I'm not buying it...usually). The cardi was a super happy accident. I fell absolutely head-over-heels for it when I saw in the store and was willing to pay full price, so I dumped it into my pile of half-offs and bingo! It was half-off too! Score! It's my favorite!

Sorry for the socks. I always take my shoes off when I get home and I was too lazy to go downstairs to get them. :) Photography better? Poses not so much. One step at a time.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!