Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Eight of Thirty


Top: Gap
Cardi: Gap
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Blowfish (not pictured)

Why yes, I did take a terrible photo of myself in my closet at four o'clock in the morning! I won't make it a habit, I promise. Look at those hand-knit socks! I had a hell of a time getting them off my feet. The pattern isn't very accommodating of taking them off. This is probably my favorite outfit, as blah as it may be. It's super comfortable and constituted of all of my favorite items of clothing. What's not to love?!

Happy Valentine's Day! John and I spent too long watching the Westminster Dog Show and wanting all the dogs and we're going to bed early after last night's super late night. :P I hope your day was great! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!