Friday, February 10, 2012

Five of Thirty

Late/long day means this is the best photo we got. I had cute poses and everything....All blurry! This weekend's photos are going to rock because we'll actually have light!


Dress: Old Navy
Jacket: ?
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Payless

My big adventure today was to wear this jacket with the dress. I pretty much always wear this dress over jeans. It's just a tad short otherwise....I normally go with a brightly colored hoodie over the dress, but didn't mix one (good thing). It was between this jacket and the white sweater I wore on day two. Since I wore the sweater two days ago, the jacket seemed like a good gamble. :) I found the belt for it finally, but it looked awful with the dress. Overall, I like this outfit. John does too. And all the Knit and Wine ladies as well. An all-around winner (though you wouldn't know it from the picture! Blame the camera, though, not John)!

The black heels are really comfy! I've worn them on several occasions but don't remember them being so awesome to wear! I'm still waiting on new ones though, as the straps on these are really in sorry shape. I should hop over to Shoe Carnival this weekend and see where the new ones are.

See you tomorrow! I'll post FO Friday a little later tonight with info on the anniversary giveaway, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!