Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two of Thirty

Outfit two:


Top: Banana Republic
Sweater: gifted?
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: I think my Gma gave them to me. Maybe.
Necklace: not sure, but my mommy is in it. :)

This not-so-great photo is brought to you by me and my self-timer. At least the location improved. :) That's right, I wore heels ALL DAY! Except walking up the hill from class to my office. These heels are super comfortable! I was surprised! I'm pretty sure my other two picks are not so much.

I'm a little surprised at how these pants look. They are short-cut skinny jeans, but they are not short enough for my stubby legs. :/ I'm normally proportioned throughout the rest of my body, just not below the knee. I'm built like a wrestler. That would be fine. If I wrestled. Hopefully I can figure out what kind of pants I should be wearing. I just love my skinny jeans so much!

I went out on a limb and accessorized! With a necklace I haven't worn in years, haha. It's a pretty little locket with flowers on it and my mother's picture inside. Should have taken a picture of it....I'll try to accessorize a little more, even though I don't have many accessories. I'm also going to have to start being a little more adventurous with my hair. Have any good places to go for hair-styling tips?

Homework time. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!