Friday, March 16, 2012

Stripes are Chic

My goodness, it is gorgeous out!

Same Lines, Different Colors


Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Luster and Fragrant
Needles: US 7
I don't have much to say about this project except that I am soooooo happy it's done! You may recall, that I made one for John. I've stolen it a couple times because he doesn't wear it. I should have just kept his, but I had this nearly-whole skein of Luster and impulsively bought Fragrant. Now they will look perfect hanging side by side in the hallway. His and Hers. Awwwww! :)

That's it. That's all I've got to say today. Spike's birthday is tomorrow! He'll be 7. He doesn't look too excited. Yet.

For more FO Friday posts, head over to Tami's blog!

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I love the colors you chose. Happy birthday Spike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been wearing it non-stop. :D He had a good birthday!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! It looks so wonderful! I don't think that I have ever seen this design before, but now I really want to knit one of my own. I love the idea of His and Hers hanging together in the hallway, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a great design. Pretty and mindless. Perfect!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!