Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Love

I should say it's love again. I used to go crazy over cables, then I moved to lace, then to stockinette and garter (I've always been a bit backwards like that), but it's cables and love again!


I am so I love with this project, I can't even tell you! The yarn is like butter and the pattern with it is just magical. I don't think I can say anymore than that. Or taint this post with lesser projects (though there are others), so I'll just leave it at that!

Happy belated 4th to all  my U.S. friends and happy belated Canada Day to my Canandian friends! That's as far as my holiday knowledge extends, so I'll just wish the rest of you a great day! :) Go to Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday posts and luvinthemommyhood for more Summer Sweater KAL posts. I'll see you Friday!

4 comments:

  1. that does look pretty lush and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cables in theory but not usually in practice. And lace...well I'm saving that for when I'm on bedrest or recovering from some massive injury to my legs (though I really don't hope either of those things happens) because I've learned that to knit lace I have to focus on every.single.stitch and with the babies running around, notgonnahappen.

    Still I love your sweater and it is always delightful to find a pattern and yarn that are perfect for each other and you and become completely addicted/obsessed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lace doesn't have to be complicated! But I understand. Maybe when the kiddos are older? ;)

      Do you cable without a cable needle? I found that that was really what revived my cable love. Fiddling with the extra needle is definitely not fun.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!