Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Twenty-Third Through Twenty-Ninth

John and I are sick. It's miserable. I also have a lot of school stuff to do, so my posts are going to be short and sweet this week (I hope!). Today I'm going to share my few remaining 30 for 30 outfits. I'll have the 30th for you tomorrow with my WIPs.

top: Banana Republic, shorts: Banana Republic, shoes: Merona, accessories: beach scarf, Relic watch, Avon rings and Mom's pearl.

Apparently this is my favorite outfit. I think I've worn it 3-5 times this 30 for 30. It's so easy and comfortable! But I need to shake it up a bit.

top: pulled up dress, shorts: Banana Republic, cardigan: Gap, shoes: Merona, accessories: the usual.

I wish I had thought of this sooner! I have this super-form-fitted dress that I've always called my "First Date Dress" (for winning a guy, though I've never worn it on a date...ever). I put it on as usual, pinched the fabric on my ribs, and pulled it up to the elastic top. It's so slinky that it stayed there all day! Presto, peplum top! I could have gone a little shorter to show the shorts a bit more. The skirt is asymetrical, so this is the most anyone saw of the shorts all day.



top: Banana Republic, jeans: Aeropostale, shoes: New Balance, accessories: hand-knitted shawl!, the usual.

I told you! Love this shirt! The shawl wasn't a great choice, but it was the only way I could spruce up this outfit I keep wearing over and over and over and over again.

dress: Cabbages and Roses, cardigan: Gap, shoes: New Balance, accessories: dress socks and the usual.

I got my dress shoulder straps shortened! Not enough, but they are as short as possible. It was a struggle all day to keep the world from seeing down my front, so I had to come home and change. I wish I had found a light pullover in my closet to do this. Alas, I forgot this cardi doesn't button above the navel. I could have worn my long grey cardi with a belt....Next time. The tennis shoes were practical. I walk a lot on Wednesdays.

Twenty-four -five, and -six got lost to Labor Day Weekend. They were largely uneventful, though twenty-five was a repeat of another outfit I didn't photograph and wish I had. :/ Last one tomorrow! I haven't even worn it yet, so it will be a surprise for everyone! :D

Though they all got done on time, you should go check out Eliza and the girls' final outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!