Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Remix

Tomorrow (I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's not Tuesday yet!) I will undertake a 15 for 15 Remix with Eliza, so I have spent a bit of my afternoon on Pinterest scoping and reviewing pins for ideas. I think I had a decent 30 for 30 last go-round all on my own, but this one (if it is any good) will be due to Pinterest! So many cute ideas!

These are my picks:


I chose 2 dresses, 1 skirt, 2 pants,


3 cardis, 4 tops,


2 pair boots, and 1 pair heels. 15 is much harder than 30!

I'm feeling dresses and skirts even though it's winter. I've seen some great layering ideas with them that I just have to try. I finished Exeter just in time too! I can't wait to mix it up! Because it is winter, I really need to find some tights or leggings. I saw some colorful ones at Target, but is there anywhere else I should look?

I always have a blast doing these remixes. It'll be refreshing to do a shorter one, but no less exciting! It coincides perfectly with the first week of classes, so I'll be styling for my 150-80 new students (D:)! Join us, if you like! We'd love your company!

2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of students! I have a feeling that you are an awesome teacher though. Also can I say how envious I am that you can wear dresses to work? Science people are restricted to jeans and sneakers pretty much (especially because a lot of us work with bleach). Good luck with this wardrobe challenge, it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoooo! your exeter is done! i can't wait to see it!

    h & m is my go-to place for colorful tights (also, theirs are fairly comfortable!), and j. crew is the only place i've found wool blend tights, which are amazing for the winter (although a leetle pricey compared to the regular cheap-o ones).

    anyways, can't wait to see what you mix up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!