Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Two

Gap: cords, top; Kauni?: tank; Blowfish: shoes; Forever 21: betta necklace

I did a shopping thing today. I think it's technically against the remix rules, but it was a necessary evil. I needed a brown belt and tights, so I got some. I also got leggings I'm not sure whether I'll wear, but some much-needed baubles from Forever 21 were the true treasure. Holy crap that store scares me! It's HUGE and so full of clothing! But, the jewelry is cute and super cheap! I'm terrible at accessorizing, so new baubles and a new belt will get me on the right track, I think.


I couldn't leave without a betta necklace. :)

I got a remote for my camera for Christmas, but it doesn't work anymore and I can't figure out why! So frustrating! Hence the dark, inside photos again (because I spent too much time trying to figure out what is wrong with the remote). :P So here's a dark hair pic. I did a simple pony-flip today. I think it's pretty cute! I used to do it all the time when I was young because my mom had bought a little tool. I think it was called Pony-Flip, actually....It is much easier with the tool than my fingers, I'll tell you that much.

I'm pinspired today too! Go visit Rebecca's blog for her outfit and links to everyone else's!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pony flip! Why did it take me so much time to discover it? It is casual and and pretty, with your hair, even better! I refuse to shop at forever 21 because of their dogma, but they do have nice things : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, shopping ain't against the rules! kendi set an anti shopping rule for herself, but i don't think that was ever meant to be universal. at least, i've never stopped shopping during remixes... and i just bought a pair of shoes in the middle of this here remix... ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!