Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thwarted by the Cutes

Our camera is full of rabbit photos, so I haven't been able to get any photos of my works-in-progress. There are only two. One you've seen one before and the other will probably be next week's FO Friday post, so you aren't missing much. Rather than use some really crappy phone picture, I'll leave you with some of the aforementioned bunny photos.




They are sooooo cute! Can you blame us for taking thousands upon thousands of photos of them? :) I'll be back Friday with real knitting photos. In the meantime, if you want to check out WIP Wednesday posts, go to Tami's Amis!

3 comments:

  1. They really are adorable. My step-sister used to take Christmas photos of her bunny every year and send them out like a family photo. It was a hoot to get a photo of "Boo" - I think it was- every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Yes, they are adorable! Especially the photo where you caught the little guy with his/her tongue out. I've always wanted a rabbit, but something tells me that it would drive my kitty mad if I adopted one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!