Monday, September 23, 2013

Back in Time for Fall

I'm delighted that fall has arrived! Just in the nick of time. I love the weather, but the wardrobe is the best part. :)


Sorry for the long hiatus! I was away spending time with the family rather unexpectedly. Since I was gone from school for about two weeks, I'm now buried in grading and Greek, but I think I can get through it all this week and back to knitting and blogging.

I believe the Summer Sweater KAL is drawing to a close in the next week or so, so I have two sweaters to put the finishing touches on and share with you very soon! I will share one on Wednesday (I don't have any works-in-progress to share anyway) and the other Friday. I have the cutest dress for Wednesday's sweater...I can't wait to show you!

Sorry to make this so short, but I've got some blocking to do if I'm going to have any sweaters to show you. I will see you Wednesday!

I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!