Monday, May 12, 2014

A Day in the Life of Tweety Pie



Hello! I'm Tweety Pie! Welcome to Bunnies and Bettas! Ness is taking part in the 5th Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week. She left me in charge today. Maybe I'll change the blog name to Bunnies and Birdies while I'm here...?


She wanted me to tell you about a day in my life. I lead a blessed life as indoor gardener. Look at how beautiful this plant is! All thanks to me! Oh, sure, John fetches water once in a while and pulls off the dead leaves, but I'm the real gardener in this house!


Today, I spied from my window perch a lovely planter outside. But, no birdy to watch over it! Well, we can't have that, can we?


So I flitted my cute little self outside to check on the plants. Not too shabby! Ness must be carrying the water out as needed (surprise surprise).


I nested in the corner for the rest of the day to see that the plants received the right amount of light and, in this case, shade. I would have loved to set up shop there all night, but it was a bit too chilly in the evening, so Ness brought me back inside. I can't forget about my indoor responsibilities, after all.

Check back in tomorrow! Ness has instructed me to turn control of the blog over to her favorite scarf. It is a nice scarf. She always waves hello and goodbye to me as she heads in and out the door.

Google the goofy-looking tag you see below in order to find the Day in the Life of many other knitted objects around the 'net!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!