Sunday, May 18, 2014

Reflections

This isn't going to be a post that's very faithful to today's prompt, but rather a heartfelt thank you to all the new visitors today and every day this week. I really enjoyed prepping for this blogging week. Sometimes it can be a chore, but I had fun! I hope you all did to.

If I haven't made the rounds to all of your blogs it is because my computer is in the shop and it's just not feasible on my tablet. Besides that, I'm supposed to be grading, so I'll have more time to mosey through them next week. I can't wait to read them!


I'm supposed to be writing something from last year's Day 7, but I didn't do a post that day. But Day 2, that I did do. I have nothing more to say about last year's post except that I did make my wedding dress and I posted about it and, nope, I'm not married yet, but I'm hoping I'll still fit in it next year or the year after or the year after that when I do get married. :) We're in no hurry. That's a good thing though because there's sewing to be done to finish it off with a sash and a tulle underskirt. If it doesn't fit by the time I do get married, I've got mooooooore than enough yarn for another go at it. ;)


Thanks again for stopping by! I hope you'll make a habit of it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with your dress! It's gorgeous. If I made something that beautiful and intricate, I'd have to rush that wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to it, but no rush. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!