Friday, February 24, 2012

Eighteen of Thirty


Top: Gap
Cardi: Gap
Belt: Gap (I always wear it and always forget to mention it.)
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Blowfish
Scarf: Handmade!

Look at that! Got some posin' goin' on....We are arriving at somewhat more photogenic! I took these with my tripod, though. Next step:add John.

I think this outfit was one of my first two or three for the 30 for 30, but the added scarf makes it an entirely different outfit! Am I right? :D It's John's. He's never worn it. It was rainy but not necessarily cold out, so I grabbed it because it's in between my thick winter scarf and my light spring cowl. It was perfect. I finally found a mirror, arranged it handsomely, and just didn't take it off for the rest of the day. He told me to make my own. I told him I am. And it's pink. :) I was going to share it on Wednesday, but Wednesday kind of took my by surprise and then it was Thursday all too soon!

I'll be back later with my FO Friday post. I'm just finishing the last few rows of a sleeve. If I don't come back later, I'll see you tomorrow for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!