Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seventeen of Thirty


Top: Gap
Skirt: J.C. Penny? Gordman's? Don't remember
Tights: American Eagle
Shoes: Rocket Dog
Necklace: Gift from Gma

Today's outfit was soooooooooooooo cute! I couldn't believe it myself! It was inspired by Eliza's talk about her own skirt outfit the other day. She said she had tried to tuck shirts into her skirt and I must admit that I had never considered such a thing. So I tried it! I had another top on this morning, but it looked too formal. I mean, I did have to go to church, but I also had to teach and trek all over downtown, hence, the sneakers. I almost wore my black heels. Usually these sneakers rub the hell out of the backs of my feet, but they didn't today. I'm not sure if it's because my socks are too thick or what. I'll have to look into that.

I searched high and low for white textured tights! American Eagle! You win! They are pretty awesome. I'm less sure about them in this outfit, seeing them in this photo now, but overall, good tights. I need to get some shorts. They'd be cute with shorts.

I tried to do cute things to my hair. It was falling out. Oops. And sorry for the blurry photo. There's a very clear one in the exact same pose, but I made a regrettable face trying to see if John was paying attention. :)

I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. oh, i love a good t-shirt and skirt combo! kudos on doing cute things with your hair! that's my biggest fail at this whole fashion-y thing... i never do anything with my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!