Sunday, March 4, 2012

Twenty-seven of Thirty


Top: Banana Republic
Cardi: Gap
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Rocket Dog
Hat: Handmade!

This was my work outfit. I've been wanting to wear this top all week, so I did finally. I like it a lot. Buttoning the cardi was my fashion adventure today, taking cue from my belt experiments a few days ago. It accentuated my waist nicely. This shirt tends to just fall straight and looks wide, so the buttoned cardi solved that. My outfits aren't really getting any better or different, but I'm beginning to see things I wouldn't normally, so I think the 30 for 30 can be labeled as a success already!

I'll see you tomorrow (provided I get up in time for church, otherwise, I'll be in my pjs all day :P)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!