Monday, October 14, 2013

A Relaxing Weekend

Nope. Still couldn't get my FO together for you Friday. :) I'll get to it eventually. My excuse:


John and I took a quick (too quick, maybe) trip to Tampa over the weekend for a wedding. It was a lot of fun with a lot of family! I did some knitting, too, of course (despite the heat!). I can't wait to show it to you Wednesday.


It was refreshing to get off the plane in 60 degree weather after suffering heat in the 90s down there. I love fall. A jaunt to the warmer climes (and the beach, of course!) was a nice break, but the crispness of fall felt like home.


I wish I had carried my camera around with me more. I think beach pics are about all we took! That was only a few hours of one day. :P


I hope you all had a great weekend, too, whether at home or off in some exotic locale.

Happy Monday! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!