Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Cleaning

I spent my Sunday in a small flurry of activity trying to do everything I'd procrastinated in doing on my Spring Break. It was a delightfully relaxed Spring Break. :)

I organized thousands of bunny and knitting pictures on my computer at long last. Sub-folders are my friends! I also graded everything I've avoided for the last two weeks...


...and took drastic measures to save John's poor, mysteriously ailing orchid. My other two are doing fine, so I'll see if this helps.


I thought a bit about a blog face-lift, but I just don't have the time or the know-how to do it just yet, so pardon any dust that might rise up if I get ambitious. For the rest of the week, I'm going to carefully plan out my April Spring Cleaning on the knitting front. I mentioned a while ago that I'd love to get a knit-along together for those of us with one too many knitting projects on the needles or maybe a skein too much yarn in the closet. I think I might be ready to roll on that idea next week. We can make it an April-long event! All are invited!

Are you doing any spring cleaning? Want to add some stash-busting or WIP finishing to the list? Stay tuned. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!