Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick Update

Someone was supposed to update us on the betta fry this week, but he's been busybusybusy working on his thesis, entertaining his whiny girlfriend, and trying to get a batch of orange betta fry.  :)  I thought I'd take a moment to show you a picture of the cute little critters.  I think they were two weeks old in this photo.  They're already feisty little buggers!

I was also hoping to have a sweater to present to you (and to my cousin) today, but I clearly went brain-dead when I picked up stitches for the button band and it's all kinds of messed up, haha.  No worries.  A few more days and it should be sorted out.  I did finish a mitten today!  It's cute!  You can't see it until the other is (at least mostly) done.

It has been a crazy week!  I've been trying to train for a 5K race in April, but the weather will just not cooperate!  I have a stack of papers that are a week and a half old that I've only just begun to grade and speeches to start on Monday.  I had to take Spike to the vet yesterday because of a bad bout of diarrhea and now he needs a dropper-full of antibiotics twice a day and he HATES to take it.  Sweetpea has a sore on her foot that comes and goes, so I've been keeping an eye on it and washing it nightly.  I shouldn't have gone out of town this weekend because I won't get any of my homework done, but I did (go out of town).  It was nice.  I think I needed it, really.  I do miss my boy terribly, though....


Here's to a good and productive next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!